Manuel Colombo's Blog:
The Bad Mothers is an interesting title of a work by Giovanni Segantini, an exponent of Art Nouveau Italian end of '800.
The Bad Mother , however, is another interesting title of a volume that brings together the work of four authors (Arianna Chieli, Irene Panighetti Ghidinelli, Stefania Balsamo Balotelli and Sara) and a photographer (Rinaldo Capra).
I like to quote both the similarity of title to the work Segantini is because it allows me to name the writer Stephen Balotelli. It 's a name, the name that will return again on this blog, but for now I mention it only because of its participation in this volume.
The Bad Mother, Bad Mother, in my opinion, beautiful in their titles masked oxymoron, and why not, in their violence.
It is also the title that I would give, if only I could, to a photograph by Diane Arbus (yes, her again)
0 comments:
Post a Comment